It is our pleasure to announce the launch of v2.0 of RIMS’ website. We have changed the design and technology to better reflect or brand and the industry we represent. The following key changes and updates have been made:
- New look and feel.
- New content to reflect our current business model.
- Fully functional registration, login and account management for employers and candidates alike.
- New feature to add vacancies.
- New server environment to allow for faster loading times.
- Fully mobile responsive (35% of our visitors come through mobile devices).
We hope you will enjoy the new site and welcome any comments you may have.
This is going to be an awesome story about Jota’s ‘journey’ to Le Mans 24 Hours race. It certainly did not hurt that Jota won the LMP2 class and was the highest LMP2 finisher ever. Well done Jota! Through Project 100 Communications we are working with Fantelli Productions to source sponsorships and build commercial opportunities.
We at ‘Resources In Motorsport’ are currently looking to capitalise on our progress and would like to talk to freelance recruiters and sales consultants with extensive experience working with motorsport teams and motorsport supplying companies. This contract would be performance based where the rewards are significant for the right person. The successful candidate will work alongside the directors to maximise client development and sales. If you have the desire and drive to succeed we have the tools and set up to provide you with the opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role you will have to:
- … be an excellent communicator and solution oriented.
- … be well presented and articulate.
- … be very organised.
- … be very responsive in communicating with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- … have a proven track record in sourcing, closing and managing key accounts in a B2B2C environment
- … have significant experience working with motorsport teams and supplying companies.
- … have thorough understanding of the job functions in motorsport.
- … have enthusiasm that is contagious.
- … thoroughly understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
The opportunity is suitable for budding as well as seasoned entrepreneurs as our company is very much an entrepreneurial environment; we get the job done! This is not a salaried employment opportunity.
Contact: Christopher Lembke, firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorsport is where people with particular drive and ambition come together to create extraordinary opportunities for innovation and development. In such a specialist field you need specialists to find those candidates and who understand the intricacies of the functions they have to fill. ‘Resources In Motorsport’ (RIMS) does not bring you your ‘run-of-the-mill’ high street type of recruiting. We are focused on bring quality candidates and employers together in an efficient manner. With our 25 years+ in the industry we understand the characteristics and skill set that Teams are looking for. Our services function as an extension of your current capabilities:
• We head hunt and target particular candidates according to our employer client needs.
• We use clever means to attract a range of quality candidates for permanent as well as contract positions.
• We assist employers in matters of Human Resources Management, whether it is continuous or on a project basis.
• We consult and manage high profile candidates seeking new opportunities in Motorsport.
Good Afternoon Motorsport Fans!
The primary purpose of this inaugural posting is to give everybody who’s interested the opportunity to sign-up to subscribe to our new blog. We will (try to) write updates once a week covering subjects such as: motorsports current affairs, tips and insights into motorsport careers, manufacturing and design, etc. The topics will typically relate to recent news events, jobs that we are recruiting for or perhaps case studies relating to competencies/job roles in motorsport. We will also showcase challenges in motorsport design and engineering. Our resident HR expert, Donna Biskup, will occasionally also write on HR related issues and how they specifically apply to motorsport.
This first month since launching Resources In Motorsport has been a complete whirlwind, but the response has been tremendous. We have gained the support of quite a few teams in Formula One and candidates have really taken a liking to our approach. We hope to publish some statistics over the next couple of weeks to back those facts up. However, we want to thank everybody for their support of Resources In Motorsport, thank you!
We expect to issue the first ‘real’ installment of this blog next week, so for now we wish you all happy and safe racing! Keep watching this space.